This gal is a proud farmer and I like make-up

Trust me the two can go together.

I think one of the reasons why I love my life so much is I truly get to do something I am passionate about every day - farm, play with cattle, speak about agriculture, the list goes on. I found it funny last night when two of my Twitter friends, who are both agriculture girls, @LBelleoftheBlog and @jenlynndewey started chatting (tweeting) about our love for make-up, because frankly that is another passion of mine. I love make-up.

Laura - LBelleoftheBlog has recently moved to an area of the country that MAC make-up stores aren't that prevalent. Kind of like my no MAC stores in Iowa situation. She started to tweet about the MAC products that fortunately the mailman had delivered. Jennifer - jenlynndewey quickly joined in on the conversation. And it turned into what our new favorite make-up products are.


Jennifer is oohing over this Kat Von D Eye Shadow Palette.


My own recent make-up MAC purchases. I am loving this new Pro Longwear Lip Creme called Postively Dashing. It stayed on through the afternoon, burgers, guacamole, and sangria. Perfect for girls that don't have time to be touching up their make-up all the time. The eyeshadow is called Antiqued - kind of a red/brown/coppery color, and then Studio Fix Foundation. 

The thing is that we have spent plenty of time around livestock, pastures and crops, and yet we still like to have a little girly side. Maybe no matter how much you smell like a cow you can't hide you inner fashionista.

I changed by Crystal Cattle Facebook page profile picture today. I love these agriculture banners that Bella Spur has created. Check out this album to choose your own agriculture banner. Maybe they can make me one that say proud to be a farmer that love make-up!

You have read this article farm / make-up with the title This gal is a proud farmer and I like make-up. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-gal-is-proud-farmer-and-i-like.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...