Turquoise Leather

It's Thursday!

That means, A. yesterday was Wednesday, B. one more day to the weekend, C. I leave for San Antonio today, D. It's time for more turquoise, let's go with E. All of the above.

*WARNING* Don't look at the prices. You may have a heart attack.

I found this turquoise leather chair, but it's no longer available. So we'll just have to pretend how good it would look in our homes. 


However, this one is probably better anyways. I mean we are talking turquoise and cowhide. I think I would finish the two books I am reading Click (it's awesome) and Black Heels to Tractor Wheels (The Pioneer Woman's book) rather quickly if I could sit in a chair like that. 


And why not one more option for good measure. I mean you might want to sit by your friend. My friend Anna at Life Be Delicious was inspired to start her own Turquoise Thursday and featured these King Ranch turquoise chairs on her blog a couple weeks ago. Awesome is the word I use here.

Also, I must mention that I did get a couple things for my birthday that were apart of my Turquoise Thursday blogs. I know many of you in your birthday wishes said that you hoped I my day would be filled with turquoise. Happy Thursday!
You have read this article cowhide / turquoise / western lifestyle with the title Turquoise Leather. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/03/turquoise-leather.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...