Lorec Ranch Turquoise

Wow

Last weekend when I was in Oklahoma I had the chance to do a little shopping. I mean it was my birthday month, time to spoil myself a little right?

I had drove past Lorec Ranch a million times before, but previous to this day, I never had time to stop. Let's just say I am glad the stars aligned so I could finally pop on in.

Sorry for the camera phone picture.
I insistently fell in love with this turquoise kitchen table set, and I could not believe how reasonably priced it was. I'll invite you all to come have supper at my place on day at this turquoise table. 

I also thought this bedroom was quite pretty. 

I did end up buying one piece, but it was a touch to large for my suitcase! I'll be picking it up in April when I have a vehicle in Oklahoma. Can't wait to show it to you!
You have read this article furniture / shopping / turquoise with the title Lorec Ranch Turquoise. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/03/lorec-ranch-turquoise.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...