DRIVE Livestock Magazine Give-A-Way

Covergirl

Towards the end of February I got more exciting news, and I figured since it was March it was time to share. p.s. I saw this status to March > February - couldn't agree more. Ok enough stalling.

This is the March issue of DRIVE magazine. And that is my photo on the cover! Wahoo. 
DRIVE is a livestock magazine that I think is extremely fresh and exciting in terms of their content. I know that not all of you that read my blog have livestock, but it will give you a little sneak peak into my life, so don't be afraid to enter. 

To celebrate I'm having a give-a-way. Up for grabs is are copies of the March issue of DRIVE. That's right, there will be more than one winner. 

How to enter. 
1. Leave me a comment about what you are looking forward to in March. 
2. Like the DRIVE facebook page 
3. Comment on the DRIVE blog. That's right they have their own blog with some great posts!
4. Like my Crystal Cattle facebook page

Now, if you do items 2 through 4 you need to let me know by commenting on this blog. 
Good luck! 

We'll draw for the prizes on Monday, February 7.
You have read this article giving back / livestock / thoughts with the title DRIVE Livestock Magazine Give-A-Way. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/03/drive-livestock-magazine-give-way.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...