The countdown is on - NFR baby

Only 30 more days...

I really like rodeo, and I admit I really like shopping, and I really thought Vegas was awesome this summer when my sister and friends went. So, what would be cooler than all those things combined in an NFR Experience!

The roommate and I will be headed their for the first weekend. I'll admit it is kind of a random trip, just the two of us going, but we are really excited. Last year, I tried to get a big group to go, but with no luck. So this year, very sneakily R3 and I planned a trip.

Now we don't have rodeo tickets yet, we are hoping to buy some their or stumble on some before then. We are also planning on making Cowboy Christmas a big part of our weekend, however the pocket book might limit that.

I am really hoping to stop by Classic Leather Designs and pick me up a hair-on belt similar to this. I think I want something that is more black and white patches.

So if you have any suggestions as to what we should do, wear we should go, or if your attending to, hit me up.

p.s. You can search Vegas in the search bar at the top to read about all of our stories.
You have read this article shopping / traveling / vegas with the title The countdown is on - NFR baby. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/11/the-countdown-is-on-nfr-baby.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...