Turquoise Thursday: iPhone Gadgets

Being a geek in style

My phone and iPad are always with me. Working, blogging, connecting with friends keeps a computer or my iPhone with a good majority of the day. So I figure why not make your iPhone a cute accessory. 


I love this turquoise and cow iPhone case. You can buy this image as a piece of artwork, and as a laptop skin as well. Thank you Pinterest for this great find. 



I think this turquoise and pink Chervon iPhone case is really cute. You can find all kinds of different covers on Etsy. 


Maybe you want a little more sparkle in your life? I am pretty sure this would result in a lot of glitter being left behind in my jean pocket or purse. Does anyone have one of these glitter iPhone cases? Do they hold up. 


These Kate Spade iPhone wristlets are pretty genius. The perfect way to carry your phone, a credit card, I.D. and a little cash. 

Do you have a fun iPhone case? I think I need to upgrade mine pretty soon. 
You have read this article shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: iPhone Gadgets. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/05/turquoise-thursday-iphone-gadgets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...