Things you should know: My favorite style blogs.

Hello friends! 

Via The Chloe Conspiracy
Work is a little crazy right now, and I can only seem to get the post about my wedding dress half way done before something else comes up. So today I am sharing with you some other favorite posts to read. 

These ladies are some of the most fashionable people I know. I love reading their fashion blogs, and getting outfit inspiration. Just because I spend A LOT of time around cows doesn't mean I can't look good ;)

Pink Peonies. I've mentioned this blog before and you will definitely become addicted. This girl has amazing style. She loves J.Crew.

The Farmer's Trophy Wife. One of my Canadian blogging friends she is always putting together awesome outfits. She even takes reader requests!

Urban Country Style. Another Canadian gal, that loves showcasing clothes, her beautiful home, and some REALLY good recipes. She is the one that has convinced me I can wear jean on jean. 

And finally, if you want amazing fashion and help in finding a good deal, The Chloe Conspiracy is for you. 
You have read this article shopping with the title Things you should know: My favorite style blogs.. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/05/things-you-should-know-my-favorite.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...