Turquoise Thursday: Outside Entertaining

It's summertime.

I can't believe it is summertime! We have a covered deck at our house that is perfect for grilling. Now if I can just stay home longer enough, we can have a little party out there.

We registered at Pottery Barn for our wedding. I crossed my fingers so hard that someone would be a good friend and buy me these beautiful turquoise plates.




And they came through. I didn't register for the whole set, but I did receive eight of these Cambria Turquoise Dinner Plates

And another eight of these turquoise dessert plates. Wouldn't a cupcake look so pretty on that plate.

Now if I was going get a few things to add to my little porch I think these would work. 


How pretty is this turquoise patio rug. Of course found on Etsy.
I could also sit at my turquoise French Bistro Steel Table. It is even on sale! Two of my blogging friends have been telling me I must get to Target as they have some great turquoise patio chairs. Where is your favorite place to entertain during the summer?
You have read this article furniture / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: Outside Entertaining. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/05/turquoise-thursday-outside-entertaining.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...