Sneak Peak Champion of Champions

Cows, kids and video. 

I want to give you a sneak peak of a project I got to help work on. The TV show is called Champion of Champions and will be airing tonight (August 11) on RFD-TV, 8 PM Eastern. I really enjoy shooting and editing video, and this time I also did a couple voice overs. Usually I cringe when I hear my voice in videos, but I think it turned out pretty well.



The show will be more than just showring videos. It also has segments on the non-cattle events and profiles of some of the Junior Angus members. This is a great way to get a glimpse into who are the young people in agriculture helping raise our food.

More segments can be found on angus.org starting tomorrow or by searching Champion of Champions on YouTube.
You have read this article beef / cattle / video / youth with the title Sneak Peak Champion of Champions. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/08/sneak-peak-champion-of-champions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...