Raw Cotton - Wordless Wednesdays

Awesome photography.

Remember when I first posted the photos of the cotton wedding? Well now I want to show you what it looks like out in the field. Today, I am lucky to have some amazing photos by my Instagram friend robertx_tx from outside of San Antonio, Texas. If you have the Instagram app on your iPhone make sure to look him up.


This is outside of Corpus Christi near Robert's home town of Odem



Some cotton bales in the field.


Wind turbines looming over a Texas cotton field.


After the tractors leave the cotton field. 

I hope you enjoyed the amazingness! p.s. make sure you stop by tomorrow. I am going to be having a giveaway. 
You have read this article crops / photography with the title Raw Cotton - Wordless Wednesdays. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/08/raw-cotton-wordless-wednesdays.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...