Fried Butter On-A-Stick Iowa State Fair

Ugh.

Yes, you read that right. To commemorate the 100th year of the Butter Cow you will now be able to purchase some Fried Butter On-A-Stick at the Iowa State Fair. You can read all about the new foods that will be debuting at the Iowa State Fair here or you can watch the video.



I'm actually on my way to the State Fair right now. The Boy has got three Hereford Heifers on the stock trailer. So, if you are wandering around the grounds and make your way over to the Hereford Barns look for JJB Cattle Co and come say hello. Check back next week to hear the results and see pictures from the show. In the meantime you can read what I had to say about my first Iowa State Fair experience last year.


Dana (yes I named her after one of my friends) is one of the heifers that we'll be showing. Wish her luck!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway that is currently going on here.
You have read this article cattle / food / Iowa with the title Fried Butter On-A-Stick Iowa State Fair. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/08/fried-butter-on-stick-iowa-state-fair.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...