Found it - as in the Western Belt

Searching high and low

So you all know that I have been seeking out a new belt. It's not like I really need a new one, but of course I want one. The problem is I just started the Dave Rasmey Financial Peace University. I think I am really going to like it and learn lots. And yet there is this belt. So as Dave says, if you want something put it in the budget, well this might be going into the budget.


I am really hoping when they say chocolate brown leather they mean black because it has to match the "uniform."

My "Quarter of the Century" birthday is only two months away, but I thought new luggage for my Australia trip would be more logical and grown-up of me. But belts are more fun. Anyways, you have to check out Double J Saddlery. I saw a bunch of their stuff in the Denver airport and it's awesome. Purses, belts, wallets, etc. They aren't cheap but a girl can dream right?

p.s.
1. When I say the uniform I mean the black shirt + blue jeans combo that I ALWAYS wear.

2. More Dave Ramsey stuff will be coming.
You have read this article belt / dave rasmey / shopping with the title Found it - as in the Western Belt. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/01/found-it-as-in-western-belt.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...