No more Yellowtail for me thank-you HSUS

I prefer Little Penguin

This is your animal activist alert - they have done it again! HSUS has used their sad "puppy dog and kitty cat, but actually don't run any animal shelters" faces to convince Yellowtail wines to be a part of the team. Well, Yellowtail (even though there unfortunately is a bottle waiting to be drank on my counter, but is now going in the trash) we are not on the same team anymore.

According to the Human Society of the U.S.'s website Yellowtail wines and HSUS have partner together for the "tails for tails" program.


Through the end of March, you'll see special [yellow tail] displays bearing The HSUS name and logo in stores across the country.
Through "tails for tails," [yellow tail] is donating $100,000 to support us and our programs to help animals, including our Spay Day Online Pet Photo Contest. What better way to celebrate your own pet than by sharing your animal companion's photo.
I think if I wanted to celebrate my pets life I would donate to my LOCAL Humane Society and make a donation in their honor, not give HSUS more money so they can continue their crusade against animal agriculture. Anyone know of a good cowboy wine out there?
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / thoughts with the title No more Yellowtail for me thank-you HSUS. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/01/no-more-yellowtail-for-me-thank-you-hsus.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...