National Western Stock Show - the fisheye

Just a few more photos

It still seems like Denver ended just a few days ago. I'm really missing it. I mean my girlfriends and I had a really, really good time. It might be hard to top in 2011. I wanted to leave you with a few more photos. These were all taken with my fisheye lens. You can read more about my camera and lens here.  And you can look at some of my favorite Denver photos here. 


Where all the magic happens.


Having the final say.


The view from above the pen show.
You have read this article cattle / National Western Stock Show / photography with the title National Western Stock Show - the fisheye. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/01/national-western-stock-show-fisheye.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...