Two years have flown by

So fast that I almost forget!

Last night, I was thinking jeez I think my two year blog anniversary is about to come up. Sure enough it was on April 3rd! So I'm a couple days behind in thanking everyone for their kind words, comments and motivation.

My blog started out with this very first post, and I can see that my little ole blog has definitely matured and grown during these two years. From my 101 in 1001 list (still working on it), to the Jimmy Johns I Believe quotes, my distaste for Chipolte, completing my Masters of Beef Advocacy, sharing plenty of pictures of cows, a trip to Australia and of course my love of cowboy boots and turquoise, these are all the things that make me who I am.

I hope if you enjoy reading you'll pass Crystal.Cattle onto you friends and family, and if you have  questions about agriculture let me know. I want people to learn about where their food comes, and be able to make educated purchasing decisions. And I can't wait to learn more too! That's the great thing about this blogging community is everyday I meet someone new or expand my horizons a little further.

And keep on following along, you never know what might happen next!
You have read this article blogs / gratitude with the title Two years have flown by. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-years-have-flown-by.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...