Turquoise Handbag - Turquoise Thursday

Ooh, ahhh

So you already know that I LOVE turquoise, but do you know that I also love ostrich skin. Therefore that makes this Turquoise Ostrich Skin Handbag from Dooney & Bourke amazing! 

I really, really want it, but it really, really doesn't fit into my budget. 
The alternative might work out quite nicely. 
I'm probably going to buy this. I just need to rework the budget a little bit.

And finally since we've got our hearts racing, why not one more. 

I am so glad turquoise is the in color this year. Time to pick up a new handbag.


You have read this article shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Handbag - Turquoise Thursday. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/04/turquoise-handbag-turquoise-thursday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...