Five Guys Beef Burgers... Yum

Delicious beef burgers. 

Today, I had my first Five Buys Burger experience. I had heard a lot about Five Guys, but hadn't had a chance to gobble up one of their delicious burgers, and I have now decided that people probably go there for their the French fries as much for the burgers.

Look at all those Idaho potatoes!
I was impressed that Five Guys uses Peanut oil to fry their fries in, which is an oil that doesn't contain any trans fats, but I came for the meat!

I decided to go with their small burger (1/4 lb) with ketchup, pickles and mushrooms. I was impressed that their burgers are fresh made, and the meat is never frozen. Definitely a million times better than the pre-made frozen patty burger that I had a Toby Keith's Bar and Grill this weekend.

Yes, I love beef!

This was my delicious meal. And no I don't carry around postcards in my purse so I can create extremely "artistic" I Heart Beef" postcards. Five Guys provide these cards, so you can scribble out your love. See... 





I figure it would only be appropriate to thank Five Guys. Maybe on my next trip I draw a I love Farmers masterpiece. 
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / beef / food with the title Five Guys Beef Burgers... Yum. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/04/five-guys-beef-burgers-yum.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...