Yeah it's still winter

Snow, and more snow.

Mother nature tried to play a little trick on us last weekend. Yes, Spring sure felt like it was around the corner. I guess growing up in Canada I was a little skeptic. I mean I remember my sister's 4 year old birthday the beginning of May, and us all getting sun burnt, and the next day getting inches of snow.

That probably isn't going to happen down here, but I am more than prepared for more snow in March and April. If you live in town I hope you have a snow blower, if you are a farmer I hope your tractor has a cab.

This was my car after work today. Ugh.
You have read this article thoughts / weather with the title Yeah it's still winter. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/02/yeah-it-still-winter.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...