Add a twibbon - I Heart Beef

Yes, I said Twibbon

Twibbon - a ribbon that is added to your Twitter profile pic to support something. That's my unofficial definition.

This month it is I Heart Beef Month. Now I think they best way to show how much you love beef and cattle ranchers is to go out and buy a steak (filet mignon is my favorite, but if I want a leaner option I go with a sirloin). However, you can also add Twibbon to all your social media profile pictures. 

Here is an easy link to add a I Heart Beef Twibbon to your Facebook profile picture. As you can see below lots of my friends already have and I hope you'll join in too! 

Me and the Boy. I Heart him and Beef. 

Lauren is a Master of Food and loves beef, and her dogs. 

DJ is a cowboy and loves beef. He writes about food on the Food for Thought blog

Robert is a college student and a young rancher. He raises Angus cattle in Orgeon and loves beef. 

Will you be adding the I Hear Beef Twibbon to your picture?
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / beef / social media with the title Add a twibbon - I Heart Beef. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/02/add-twibbon-i-heart-beef.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...