K-State Legacy Sale

Going once, going twice, sold!

I was once again very excited  to work with the K-State Purebred Beef Unit on their Legacy Sale video. When I was at K-State the Bull Sale Class was one of the classes that I got to participate in. It is an excellent way for students to get a hands on experience.

Plus, while I was there shooting the video. I may or may not have found a Simmental heifer that I like very much. I mean she is good, and my lucky number 27. Probably it was meant to be, and probably my bank account isn't big enough!

You have read this article K-State / marketing / Simmental / video with the title K-State Legacy Sale. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/02/k-state-legacy-sale.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...