Turquoise Thursday - Gift Receiving

Lucky girl

Last weekend the Boy's family surprised me with some gifts. They have quickly figured out I like turquoise (wonder what gave them that idea!) The Boy's sister had a belated Christmas gift for me, and she did fantastic.



These three turquoise terracotta pots are from Anthropologie. It's a good thing there isn't a store close to me otherwise my bank account me be a little thinner. Now I need to figure out where I am going to put them, or ideas on how to use them. Suggestions?

I wasn't able to get a picture yet of what the Boy's parents got me. They are equally awesome, so stay tuned! 
You have read this article gifts / turquoise / western lifestyle with the title Turquoise Thursday - Gift Receiving. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/02/turquoise-thursday-gift-receiving.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...