The Burger Cupcake and other brilliant ideas

Awesomesauce. 

When I saw this I knew I had to share with my readers. Now I can't promise this burger falls into the 29 lean cuts of beef category, but I bet it is good. Now presenting the Burger Cupcake.


How awesome is that. Even better Rock UR Party Recipes provides step by step instructions. #winning The best way to celebrate your love of beef is by eating beef, the second would be eating one of these cupcakes. 

And if cupcakes aren't your thing, how about these...


Again thank you Not So Humble Pie for coming up with this amazing what to celebrate beef. Check out the step by step Big Mac(arons) how to. I love people's creativity. 




You have read this article beef / food with the title The Burger Cupcake and other brilliant ideas. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/01/the-burger-cupcake-and-other-brilliant.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...