Calling all fans of barnyard beauty (and city beauty too)

Make-up, skincare, and lip balm

I am crazy about make-up. Some girls get crazy about shoes or boots, some love boutiques, I love make-up. I really have to use strong will power to control how much make-up I actually purchase. Living in kind of the middle on now where Iowa (this post explains it) has really helped keep thing under control.

This site makes me giddy. FYI no all this fabulousness is not mine. 
On Thursday (Jan 26) all of us make-up lovers can come together in the Rockin Rural Women Twitter and Facebook beauty chat! That's right a place for all of us ladies to chat about must-have-it products, best deals, where to shop online, home made remedies, etc. I know there are others out there. Just like this post from Debbie Lyons 

To join in all you have to do is follow the #rockinruralwomen hashtag on Twitter or visit the Rockin Rural Women Facebook page at 9 PM CST and join in on the conversation. I'll be moderating the Twitter chat and Amy Charest will be asking the questions on Facebook. Hope to chat with you! 
You have read this article make-up / rockin rural women with the title Calling all fans of barnyard beauty (and city beauty too). You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/01/calling-all-fans-of-barnyard-beauty-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...