PETA and HSUS and Rick Santorum

The power of social media

I posted this note about Rick Santorum on my Facebook page earlier this week, and now wanted to share on my blog. It has been shared nearly a 100 times on Facebook, and I encourage you to click on the link and share with your friends if you feel passionately about this as well.

I don't get to vote yet, but I sure have heard a lot about Iowa politics the past few months. I think there are a positives and negatives in a lot of the Republican candiates, however supporting HSUS would definitely scratch you off my list. 

"Jan Swan Wood, columnist in Tri-State Livestock News told readers that have friends in Iowa to be careful who they vote for in the primaries. Rick Santorum, (R-PA) supports PETA and HSUS. Both of those animal rights organizations love him, too. The animal rights political action committee, HumaneUSA, gave $5,00 to Santroum's 2006 re-election bid and has promised to campaign aggressively for him in a presidential big. HSUS's President and CEO, Wayne Pacelle, has nothing but praise for Santorum as well."

Thanks Jennifer Carrico for sharing. And if you have Iowa friends, feel free to share. 

Update: Check out this blog to find out which Senate and House members support HSUS. 
You have read this article HSUS / Iowa with the title PETA and HSUS and Rick Santorum. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/01/peta-and-hsus-and-rick-santorum.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...