Just me and my MAC make-up on the Prairie

Hello UPS man

Well, it has been two months since I have moved to Iowa, and I would say I am adjusting well. Although, the Boy would say I travel so much I am never here. I think my clothes and mail like the place.

My first online MAC purchase
Until the recent move I had spent almost eight years living in town (time in college and then my first big kid job). I absolutely love living back on the farm now, but I'll admit I had gotten comfortable with my life in the city. There was lots of shopping and dining options in my towns and Kansas City was 40 minutes away. Definitely close enough to fulfill my love of shopping and MAC make-up.

However, on the prairie (it's really not that bad I live outside a town with 6,000 people) there is no MAC insight. You see Iowans must not have discovered the wonderful line of MAC make-up. The one and only store in the state is almost three hours away.

I kind of had a panic attack last week when I realize there was only a drop of my NC15 foundation left in the bottle. Hello, online shopping and thank goodness MAC frequently has free shipping. What would use prairie girls do without the Internet?

Yes, the locals might not know me yet, but the UPS and FedEx guys sure do. Between work mail, online Christmas shopping and MAC make-up delivers they know our home well.


My mom and sister bought me this awesome MAC brush case for Christmas! Clean brushes make me so happy. Yes, I am a nerd. 
You have read this article make-up / thoughts with the title Just me and my MAC make-up on the Prairie. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/01/just-me-and-my-mac-make-up-on-prairie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...