The Turquoise Kitchen

Dreaming in Turquoise

I have always enjoyed food (no surprise there) but I also am loving to cook more and more. All this thinking of things I can whip up leads to what kind of kitchen I hope to have one day. And although the Boy has told me I can't turn the whole house in a huge piece of turquoise I am allowed to sprinkle it here and there.

Photo via Apartmenttherapy.com
Like this turquoise kitchen island. I think it is pretty much amazing, plus it would give me extra work space for all the deliciousness I plan of whipping up. 

Kitchen design by Timothy Mather, photo via Canadian House and Home
Or maybe I just paint the ceiling turquoise. I think that back splash is pretty amazing too. Not sure if I would be brave enough to do that in my own house. 

Photo via re-nest.com
Turquoise cabinets might be the perfect touch too. I encourage you to check out this blog. These cabinets used to be wood. Here is the before photo

Photo via inspiredhomedesign.com
But if I could have any kitchen I wanted this would be it. Turquoise - check, exposed beams - check, stone - check, huge - check. Yup this kitchen would be awesome! Just think of all the wonderful beef recipes I cook make for my family and friends. I promise I would invite you over for some meat loaf or a steak.  

And if you didn't get enough Turquoise then check out my Turquoise Room board on Pinterest. Yes, I think Pinterest is equally as cool as Instagram
You have read this article beef / food / turquoise with the title The Turquoise Kitchen. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-turquoise-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...