Temple Grandin and Calgary Stampede

Calgary Stampede and animal care

Thanks to my friend Robbie for posting this video. I have met Temple Grandin numerous time, and heard her speak even more. This interview with her about the Calgary Stampede and their animal handling techniques is amazing.

No matter how many times I listen to her she amazes me. I encourage to listen to her interview.





p.s. I am still at the National Junior Angus Show this week. So I apologize if I don't respond to all your comments right away. I will have some updates on the Crystal Cattle facebook page.
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / Calgary Stampede / video with the title Temple Grandin and Calgary Stampede. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/07/temple-grandin-and-calgary-stampede.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...