Cow, goat, rice or soy milk - what do you prefer

I'm all about sporting g a milk mustache.

Prize winning dairy
cows at the World Dairy Expo
Recently, I have been spending a little more time in the dairy section of my grocery store. I've been on the search for Greek Yogurt, I'll blog a little more about that another day. What I have noticed on my quest is the variety in "milk" options. I put milk in quotes because a lot of what you see really isn't real milk - soy milk is not milk in my opinion. It's got to come from the cow to pass my test.

However, these milk substitutes are good options for those with health concerns such as lactose intolerance.  Recently, I came across this article that talks about different milk options. It gives pros and cons of each and answered a lot of my questions.

Check out The Skinny on milk nutrition: Cow, goat, rice or soy? 

What kind of milk is in your fridge. Growing up I used to drink 2%, but after college I switched to 1%. All that same nutrition with a few less calories!

One of my favorite photos from when I photographer the World Dairy Expo a few years ago. 

p.s. I am still at the National Junior Angus Show this week. So I apologize if I don't respond to all your comments right away. I will have some updates on the Crystal Cattle facebook page
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / dairy / food with the title Cow, goat, rice or soy milk - what do you prefer. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/07/cow-goat-rice-or-soy-milk-what-do-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...