Turquoise Junk Gypsy Style

Gorgeous Turquoise Jewelry

If you haven't experience Junk Gypsy it is about time you do. These girls have style unlike anyone else, and I love that they include a little bit of turquoise. So let's start browsing this week's Turquoise Thursday.

This turquoise necklace from Junk Gypsy is gorgeous! I think it would fit in very well with what I call the uniform. Black shirt, blue jeans and turquoise jewelry. 

I love these cuff bracelets. My favorite one is the horseshoe bracelet that says "Lucky in Life." I love lime green mixed in with turquoise. 

Check out this cross turquoise pendent. Their jewelry always makes a statement.

I mean who wouldn't take style advice from the girls that helped style Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding. And yes they have pictures on the Junk Gypsy Blog so check them out! 
You have read this article shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Junk Gypsy Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/06/turquoise-junk-gypsy-style.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...