Cow Fart Juice

Because sometime you just need to laugh. 

Thanks to the future FIL for sending me this yesterday. Perhaps we could start bottling cow fart juice and selling it off of the Boy's farm.

Between You and The Moon Cow Fart Juice 

According to the website this herbal product MAY be helpful for rashes, athlete's foot, nail fungus and other various skin disorders. Oh, and if you think it may cure you, it only costs $60 for 1 oz. 

On another note my parents are flying down from Alberta, Canada, this weekend and they will be meeting the Boy's parents for the first time. Wish me good luck, not because I don't think they will get along, I have a haunch they are going to get along a little too well and all kinds of childhood embarrassing stories could be revealed. Good thing I already have that ring on my finger. 
You have read this article family / farm / thoughts with the title Cow Fart Juice. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/06/cow-fart-juice.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...