Optimizing your blog for smartphones

Another blogging tutorial.

Blogger has now come out with the option for you to optimize your blog for smartphones in just a couple steps. I converted my blog, and I hope many of my other blogger friends will consider doing theirs as well. Why? Well on my poor ole Blackberry, I can't bring up a lot of your blogs. Which therefore limits my on the road blog reading. So what do you need to do to optimize your blog for smartphones?

Step 1. Go to your dashboard

Click on Settings. Look at my impressive use of the pencil tool in photoshop!

Step 2. Select Email & Mobile


Step 3. Change your settings

Click on the yes option so a mobile version of your blog with appear when people are surfing the web via their phone. I was really impressed with how fast the photos loaded, and how easy it was to read my own blog. 

I hope this tutorial was useful. Even if you are a just a blog reader encourage your friends and bloggers to consider switching to the mobile template so we all can get a little more reading done. And don't forget to check out my other tutorial and advice on starting your own blog under the How to Blog Guide tab. 
You have read this article #agblog / blogs / how to with the title Optimizing your blog for smartphones. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/06/optimizing-your-blog-for-smartphones.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...