Feed Sacks Bags

Who knew feed sacks were so fashionable.

I have been seeing feed these pop up quite a bit lately in a variety of forms, but now farmers and ranchers have one more way to be environmentalists - by doing a little repurposing of feed sack and feed bags.

I love this travel bag made of burlap feed sack. Be sure to check out Lost Property of London they have a bunch of really cool feed sack bags of all shapes and sizes. I kind of have this things for burlap.

Source: etsy.com via Crystal on Pinterest


This is another really cool vintage feed sack bag that I found through my Pinterest account. 

I have seen lots of these plastic feed sack bags at the cattle events I attend. I think you could make these pretty easy. Check out this Etsy store to see lots of different feed sacks that have been turned into bags.

And here is an awesome tutorial on how to make feed sack bags from my friend at the House that Built Ag. 
You have read this article agriculture / environment / gifts with the title Feed Sacks Bags. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/05/feed-sacks-bags.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...