Turquoise Brahmin Handbags

Just in case I haven't broke your bank account yet. 

No I am not talked about Brahman cattle I am talked about Brahmin Handbags. I have also loved alligator that these bags are constructed of. The fact that they have came out with a turquoise collection doesn't hurt. 


Oh yes this turquoise hobo bag is quite pretty. 

Or if you like something a little more structured this bag comes from the Ashby Totes Collection.


Then again a little wristlet might be more your style. 

And I quickly discovered why I love this color so much. They call it Aqua Melbourne. Yes, I like Australia a lot. 


I would say that is a pretty good grand finale! 
You have read this article australia / shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Brahmin Handbags. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/05/turquoise-brahmin-handbags.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...