Turquoise in the Kitchen

Time to cook up a storm.

Now I'll admit that I don't own an apron this frilly, mine is bright red with I love Alberta Beef across the front. However, it would be fun to have one of these.

I love the little details on this apron, and it is from one of my favorite stores Anthropologie



And who wouldn't want one of these! One day I'll have one of these on my kitchen counter and it'll be turquoise. 

And finally check out the Three Kids and Pigs Blog for an awesome cheese and sausage dip. I can't wait to try it out for myself. 
You have read this article food / gifts / turquoise with the title Turquoise in the Kitchen. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/01/turquoise-in-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...