The Farm Sign - Marketing 101

Who are you?

Today I would like to share a pet peeve of mine with you. I spend a lot of time on the road. Interstates, freeways, highways, county roads, roads that don't show up on my Garmin. And because of that I see a lot of farmland, crops and cows.

Do you know how many times I have driven past a beautiful set of black cows (they are the ones that seem to catch my eye the most, but any color or breed will work) and I say to myself, "Hmm that are pretty good set of cattle, I wonder who owns them," because Farmer Joe or Ranch Bob hasn't got a farm sign up. I mean business in town don't not put up signs because they want you to guess who they are and what they sell. Lost opportunities can mean lost dollars.

My friends Catherine and Luke have a beautiful farm sign for their Brahman and Shorthorn ranch - V8 Ranch.


This is the smaller farm sign they have closer to their house, and there is a larger one by the road that points them in the right direction to their ranch. 


I think this maybe one of the most beautiful ranch signs I have ever seen. Check out the creator's facebook page farmsigns.com. I can't wait to post more of their stuff on my blog. 

And you can be sure one day when I am on my own farm I'll have a big sign! 

p.s Thanks to Luke for sending me these photos. Luke and Catherine have a growing photography business, Our Little Ranch Photography, and take some amazing photos! 
You have read this article advertising / cattle / farm / marketing / photography / thoughts with the title The Farm Sign - Marketing 101. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-farm-sign-marketing-101.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...