We know him as a golfer, but he's a farm boy at heart

It gets in your blood

After, my crazy week last week, I was really happy when I returned home and say the British Open was on. Yes, I love to watch golf, and no I do not think it is boring to watch. But I digress.

The Americans didn't do so hot, but the boy reminds me the Canadians were no better. I am still patiently waiting for Tiger's comeback, but that doesn't look to be happening anytime soon. However, there was one player that kept me watching - Louis Oosthuizen, from South Africa. He won by an incredible seven strokes. But today I found out one more thing that makes me like this cat even more.

As the story reports Oosthuizen spent some of his $1.3 million winnings on a custom-built tractor. It has a kiddie seat on it for his daughter to ride along.

I am pretty sure when I become a golf pro one day, and win a major, I am going to buy land, and 30 cows to go with it.
You have read this article cattle / farm / sports with the title We know him as a golfer, but he's a farm boy at heart. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/07/we-know-him-as-golfer-but-he-farm-boy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...