Everyone should have a little cowhide

Good finds

I love cowhide, and wish I had more of it in my house. I guess I'll just slowly work at it, adding one piece at time. In the meantime I can post pieces to my blog, it is almost as good as shopping. And if you run out and buy and of these items I would love to know!


How about these Miss Me Cowhide Flap Pocket Jeans. They are even on sale right now.


I love this pillow, but unfortunately for you I can't remember where I found it. 

And of course the combination of a star and cowhide makes this pillow really good!
You have read this article cowhide / shopping / western lifestyle with the title Everyone should have a little cowhide. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/07/everyone-should-have-little-cowhide.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...