Fireworks, and a lot of red, white and blue

Happy Fourth of July

Well it has been a week of celebrations. First Canada Day, and now Independence Day, and I am ready for a little holiday. I am actually on my way to Independence, Iowa, to spend the weekend with the boy and his family. Surely, a town named Independence can throw a pretty good Independence Day party.

I am told the weekend will be filled with cattle, racing, golfing and fireworks. I am pretty sure that is all I really need.

I hope you have a great weekend with your family and friends. How will you be celebrating? And don't forget as you are eating and grilling this weekend to thank a farmer for all they provide for you and your family.
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / holidays with the title Fireworks, and a lot of red, white and blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/07/fireworks-and-lot-of-red-white-and-blue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...