Turquoise Thursday - Budget Friendly

My kind of style.

Last week I went all out on the Turquoise Thursday. You mine as well dream big and set the goals high. However, this week I focused on not draining out our bank accounts. And her are a few pieces I found.

I found these notebooks on Miss Fabulous and I's trip to Will Wyatt's Cowboy Couture.  think these would make great gifts. Such a awesome store. They have much, much more in their store than online. I


I think this belt is great. The only thing that is stopping me from buying it is the brown closures. I wear way too much black for this to fit into my wardrobe. Check it out here. They have multiple color options. 

Any good turquoise finds from my readers this week? I am always looking for new leads. 
You have read this article shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday - Budget Friendly. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/07/turquoise-thursday-budget-friendly.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...