On our farm we care

Speaking to the public

I came across these billboards that have been put in place by the Farm Animal Council of Saskatchewan (FACS). I have talked a lot about what U.S. agriculture groups are doing to tell agriculture's story. Sometimes I feel like Canadians aren't as aware of what animal rights groups are capable of, and where our industry may be headed. I really commend the FACS and the livestock associations they have worked with, in being proactive.

We need consumers to know what a farmer and rancher looks like. They trust us, we just have to talk to them.




The FACS has a lot of good resources on their website that I would encourage you to check out.
You have read this article advertising / agriculture advocacy with the title On our farm we care. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-our-farm-we-care.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...