It's to hard to be wordless

Welcome to another edition of Wordful Wednesdays.

So, I am not even sure if wordful is a word, but it serves the purpose, and it's much too hard for me to do a Wordless Wednesday. The next few days are going to be a little busy, but I really wanted to share a taste of my Memorial Day weekend. I shot a ton of pictures for Premium Natural Beef, and can't wait to share more of their story with you. So here is a taste in the mean time.


20 points to whomever can guess what crop this is, and it's not wheat. Fair warning, not sure what you will be able to do with these points, but you'll be excited to have them.
You have read this article agriculture advocacy / photography / work with the title It's to hard to be wordless. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/06/it-to-hard-to-be-wordless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...