Giving gratitude... I have got good friends.

Taking on the world. 


I have got some really good friends. Which is great, because I live pretty far away from home. These people have become more than good friends, they are my family.

This weekend Miss Fabulous came down for a visit. Not only was the fun/laugh level pretty high, we also dominated Kansas City shopping. From South to North we covered it. I was no help to Miss Fabulous's shopping habit, and we decided that this could be her farewell weekend. One last shopping hurrah. We'll see how long that lasts ;). I have pictures to come so stayed tuned this week.

I am grateful to have friends that don't mind traveling a couple hours for a get together. Although, we can't get together for lunch a couple times a week, or be there for all the important events, we know we can always pick up where we left off.


Me and Miss Fabulous last Halloween
You have read this article 101 in 1001 / friends with the title Giving gratitude... I have got good friends.. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/06/giving-gratitude-i-have-got-good-friends.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...