The first one...

Getting Started.

So I have had this blog since last summer, but it has remained empty. This is the first Friday night that I haven't had to be somewhere or doing something. So instead it is 11:40 p.m. (I should be using this opportunity to catch up on sleep), but I am working on my blog. I have become a big blog reader lately. I spend my first hour of work each morning just reading. I'll make sure to share some of my favorite blogs with you later on. Hope you enjoy the reading, don't be afraid to leave a comment, and bear with me as I figure this thing out!

Oh and my sister, Chels and Robyn have inspired me to do this too. 

You have read this article blogs / thoughts with the title The first one.... You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/04/the-first-one.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...