Quote of the Day

Sitting in a Doctor's office.

Yesterday, I had a Doctor's appointment. Of course while you are waiting (and you always have to wait) you are looking for things to preoccupy your mind with. I noticed a poster that had something to do with the alphabet of achieving or something like that. A was for attitude, B was for something else, so on, so on. Nothing too mind stimulating until I got to E!

E= Effort creates opportunities. 

I love it. It is so true. I think its going to be my new motto. And yesterday it even started to come true. In February I did a video for K-State's annual Legacy Bull Sale. I did it for free, it was good practice for me and I wanted to give back to my alma mater. I worked really hard at promoting it and from the time the video was launched until sale day more than 900 people watched the video. Now it is well over a 1,000 views. Anyways, yesterday I got a call from K-State's Animal Science Department head about a historical video project and they want me to do it! My extra effort created an opportunity! I hope all your extra effort creates some awesome opportunities for you too!

Have a great Easter, I am off to Manhattan to see my best friend and hang out at a hog sale! My stories to come out of that I am sure. 

You have read this article K-State / Quote of the Day / video with the title Quote of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/04/quote-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...