Starting the day off right!

A little cheer to get you going...

There are two ladies that I know that are the most upbeat and  positive people I have ever met. We'll refer to them as "bird" and "Miss EX." Neither of these ladies have ever met, but they just radiate with happiness and hopefulness, and not the kind that makes you sick cause they are so gung-ho all the time. The kind that puts a smile on your face. I think if they ever met they would likely solve all the world's problems in just one sitting over coffee!

This morning I received a text message from "bird" it said, "Good morning friends! Happy Friday! Hope you have an amazing day! Love Your Favorite Bird!" Very simple, but when it is nine o'clock on a Friday morning and you just want the weekend to start, it sure lifted my spirits up! My other dear friend Miss EX always has the most inspirational Facebook statuses. She always reminds me of the awesomeness of God, and that there is always something positive to look forward to. Her status this morning read, "...have a Postively Ex~citing weekend ahead, filled with MK Pink, EX Blue, Fiddlin @ Cowboy Hall & special times w/ special people! Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY! 

Both gals wrote just a simple note that impacted my day. Our words can easily make a difference in others lives. Think about the next time you want to put a smile on someone else's face. Now I am encouraging you to have a wonderful Friday and weekend. I am off to a sale and then Stillwater, Okla., for a show this weekend and I can barely sit still. I love this time of year!
You have read this article friends / Quote of the Day with the title Starting the day off right!. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/04/starting-day-off-right.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...