I love Make-up!

MAC Cosmetics... my obsession.
First off I am sorry to my dad and any other male readers out there, I know my posts have been a little girly lately. Just remember girls find this stuff really interesting. I promise to write about something not so "fluffy" soon!

So here is a little fact about me - I love make-up! I don't wear tons or anything like that, I just love buying it and having lots of choices. In high school I got hooked on MAC. I think my mom said that I could get some as part of my back to school wardrobe instead of more clothes, or maybe it was a treat for my birthday. I just love going into MAC stores, I love the bright colors and the girls always look so put together. I think MAC stores scares some people because the sales girls do have some pretty bright and bold looks, but trust me they will make you look like a rockstar! It has now become my goal to convert my friends to my MAC ways. Christie has always had a lot of MAC in her make-up kit, then it was my sister, then Robin, then CGood, and then Tawyna on our girls weekend had a little MAC make-over. (The picture is from our second annual KC girls weekend)

Like I mentioned last weekend I did a little shopping, and stopped by the MAC counter to pick up a few of the things I was out of. Their Prep+Prime line is amazing. I use the face primer under my make-up everyday and is makes my skin feel like silk, thus helping everything go on a lot easier. Plus, it really controls the oil in my T-zone. This time I picked up the Prep+Prime with SPF 50. I figured with summer around the corner this would save me one step in the morning. All about multi-tasking! Now I know there are some Mary Kay, Arbonne and Clinque girls that read my blog so tell me what your favorite beauty product is. Girls always love a miracle product!
You have read this article friends / make-up / shopping with the title I love Make-up!. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-love-make-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...