Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise Car Bench

It will be a little quiet on the blog for then next week or so as I am at one of my big work events of the year in Oklahoma. However, I wanted to 1. announce our winner of the Stella and Dot earrings (I've worn mine a ton in the last week), and 2. share this really cool bench.


Isn't this bench awesome. 
I found it on Pinterest and tracked it down on the Bohemian Valhalla Blog.

And now for the winner...

Melissa Writer you are the owner of the Stella and Dot earrings! I'll be in touch with you soon. 

Have a great week everyone.
You have read this article turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise Car Bench. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2013/03/turquoise-thursday-turquoise-car-bench.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...