Turquoise Thursday: Running in Turquoise Style

Just keep moving. 

My running shoes
in the cornfield.
Hi it's me. Your long lost friend. Where have I been, and why so few posts? Well it is cattle showing season. This summer I am traveling to six national cattle shows in five weeks, and currently I am almost done week one. It is a busy time for work, however I love traveling across the country to see so many friends.

All this travel means a lot of eating out. OK constantly eating out. Although the nights are busy with activities I know I also need to take care of my body. That means taking advantage of the hotel's workout room aka the treadmill.

Let me start out by saying I hate running. Really hate it. However, I fell so good afterwards. So I am promising myself to stick with it. I really want to be able to run three miles. I don't know if a 5K will be in the cards, just taking it one run at a time. I downloaded a free app on my phone. It is one of the couch to 5K apps, and so far so good. I think this little app might actually make me like running a little more. Maybe.

So wish me good luck. I know there are a few others out there that are runners. Anyone want to raise their hand?


My current running shoes Nike Free 3.0 V4. I love them.

But these Nike Free's are also pretty cool. Love the bright colors in all the running shoes this year.


I love these Turquoise and White Nike's. Although I don't know how clean they would say if I took a trip to the farm. 

You have read this article turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: Running in Turquoise Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/06/turquoise-thursday-running-in-turquoise.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...