Miss USA I will not stop eating burgers

I am skinny and I like burgers

Tonight, I am busy packing, tying up some loose ends before hitting the road this week. Oh and I am watching Miss USA. Yes, these beauty pageants are a guilty pleasure of mine.

Everything is going pretty good. Gorgeous women, great hair, I disagreed with a few that made the top sixteen etc. Onto the swimsuit competitions. Yeah I wish my legs were that long, and I had a perfect tan, but I am pretty happy with my body. Next walks up Miss Maine. She is a vegetarian. That's fine. I respect her choice. But then...

If you love Miss Maine's body than hers a tip, perhaps you should consider becoming a vegetarian, she's been one since she was nine. Yup the announcer chick spits out this line. And then proceeds to tell everyone that we just need to give up bugers. AHAHAHAHAHA.

I really don't know what to say.

So, I will say this... I am happy with my choice to eat beef, and dairy, and pork and poultry and all that good stuff. And I know I can consumer these foods while having a healthy lifestyle.

If Miss Announcer girl is wanting to be skinny maybe she should look at the 29 lean cuts of beef. Burger made with 95% lean beef would fall into that category. So would sirloin, T-bones, brisket or flank steak.

When comparing 3-ounce cooked servings (the size of a deck of cards), the 29 lean cuts of beef have on average only 1.2 grams more saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast and ALL 29 lean cuts of beef have less total fat and saturated fat than the same serving size of a skinless chicken thigh. I'll take beef please.


Click to enlarge the list of lean cuts of beef. 

You have read this article beef / food with the title Miss USA I will not stop eating burgers. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/06/miss-usa-i-will-not-stop-eating-burgers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...