Turquoise and Gold

Get on me

I have posted about turquoise and gold jewelry before, but so many new pieces seem to be popping up. Therefore, I figure it is only appropriate to share! 


This would be an #armparty all by itself. 
I figure why not start with a shocker to our pocket book. This 18k gold-plated turquoise cuff is a mere $291. 


If I was going to slide one more bracelet on next to this fabulous cuff. It would be this Rope Knot Cuff. It's only $28.00 booyah. 


Of course we need a ring. Unfortunately, this turquoise beauty is sold out. So we'll just dream.


However, this one isn't. It is kind of like a super woman ring. Turquoise cocktail ring.


Although, I have featured them before I just love these Anthropologie turquoise earrings. And they are in my budget! 

What's your favorite turquoise jewelry? And where is your favorite place to shop for it?
You have read this article jewelry / turquoise with the title Turquoise and Gold. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/09/turquoise-and-gold.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...